Want to know more about me?
I am a digital journalist with experience in managing websites as well as editing and writing for print and web. You can see that work in the project gallery and résumé on this site, but here’s what you won’t learn from those:
- I remember the first headline I wrote. I was 13 years old and thought “Houston, we have a tradition” was a great title for a story about holiday traditions in the student newspaper. No one else agreed.
- I’ve lived in Australia, South America, and Korea (in addition to New York, Missouri, and Oklahoma).
- I watch way, way, way too much TV — my favorites are The 100, Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pushing Daisies, Parks & Recreation, West Wing, Wynonna Earp, Stranger Things, Chuck, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, Great News, Friday Night Lights, and way too many more to list.
- I subscribe to way too many magazines, and I stockpile them to read on flights.
- My favorite punctuation is the em dash.
If you have any questions about my work or availability, please contact me.
Thanks for visiting my site,